Date is TBD|
EOI - Cake Masterclass: Tiered cakes, watercolour buttercream & fresh florals
Seeking expressions of interest (EOI) for a full-day, all-inclusive Cake Masterclass. Dates TBC.
Time & Location
Date is TBD
Orange, 55 Emmaville Street via, Stevenson Wy, Orange NSW 2800, Australia
Want to learn how to prepare and fill a cake in order to successfully stack multiple tiers?
Have you ever wondered what it takes to safely select, prepare and place flowers on a cake?
Are you looking for fool-proof recipes, methods and industry-leading techniques?
Cakes by Drew is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) for a full-day Masterclass that will guide you from start to finish in preparing, baking, stacking and decorating a multi-tiered cake.
Full details (including date and time) are yet to be finalised. We're seeking EOIs to ascertain potential demand, class size and frequency, with the aim of running our first class at the beginning of 2024. By signing up, you will be offered first access to tickets when they become available and will help shape the look and feel of the Masterclass by answering a few questions.
- As with each of our classes, participants will create their very own tiered cake to take home.
- The full-day course will take approximately 6 hours. We will have a couple of scheduled breaks, with drinks, snacks & lunch provided.
- The estimated cost will be between $500-$650 per person.
- This Masterclass is open to participants at any skill level however, may not be suitable for children under 12.
- Printed recipes will be included for you to take home.